Admissions application information is available online from the Graduate Admissions Office or by email from email@example.com. Please visit the Graduate School's website for a complete list of requirements.
Submit the following information to Graduate Admissions with your application:
- Application for admission, resume, statement of purpose, and unofficial transcripts ( undergraduate and/or graduate degrees) ( including degrees in progress). Transcripts must show marksheet, grades, and grade point average. If offered admission, official transcripts must be sent by the institution to University of Georgia Graduate Admissions office or student must bring a sealed official transcript when on campus.
- Official GRE scores ( institutional code 5813) ( within 5 years), official TOEFL, IELTS or Duolingo scores (within 2 years) ( you may send the unofficial copy, but official scores must be received for departmental review). Official TOEFL, official IELTS or official Duolingo can be submitted electronically by choosing University of Georgia Graduate Admissions as recipient when sending scores.
- Three letters of recommendation. These must be from qualified persons who have taught or supervised you in an academic and/or professional capacity;
- A Statement of Purpose must indicate your goals for graduate study in Computer Science at the University of Georgia.
- All application documents and official test scores should be sent to UGA Graduate Admissions office only. Please check the status of your application on Slate. See minimum English proficiency requirements.
NOTE: We DO NOT waive the GRE for graduate admission.
NOTE: We DO NOT provide Graduate Application Fee waiver. All applicants are required to pay application fee for admission.
NOW ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS FOR FALL 2022.
Domestic Applicants: fall semester: July 1st
spring semester: November 15th
International Applicants: fall semester: April 15th
spring semester: October 15th
Graduate Admissions Office:
University of Georgia Graduate School
310 Herty Drive
Athens, GA 30602
(706) 542-1739. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Computer Science Department:
Dr. John Miller, Professor and Graduate Coordinator,
Department of Computer Science
219 Hardman Hall
Athens, GA 30606
706-542-2911/ Email: email@example.com