Electronic Copies

M.S. Thesis and Ph.D. Dissertations must be submitted electronically to the graduate school's Web site. M.A.M.S. Technical Reports must be submitted to the departmental graduate secretary by email.

Hard Copies

All three degrees (M.A.M.S, M.S. and Ph.D.) require the student to make two bound hard copies: one for the departmental archive and another for the major professor. The student may order as many additional copies for themselves as they like.